Are you a governance, risk and compliance professional looking for an exciting and challenging new role in an ambitious, growing business?
An opportunity has arisen for a client-facing GRC consultant to join our small but expanding European GRC consultancy practice.
You will be supporting a wide range of clients across the public and private sectors globally, through the implementation of management systems to support a various range of disciplines including privacy and information security. Supported by our consultancy manager, account managers and project coordinators, you will be a trusted adviser to our clients, providing pragmatic, practical consultancy advice and support.
The IT Governance Europe consultancy practice delivers a range of services to all sectors, including:
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Audit, review and gap analysis;
- Implementation of management systems capable of certification to a number of ISO standards;
- Remediation activity;
- Risk management;
- Cyber health checks; and
- Delivery of management systems-related training courses.
Knowledge of the EU GDPR and/or other privacy regulations, and experience of delivering training courses would be beneficial, as the role includes the delivery of management systems-related training on public or in-house courses. The role is home based with frequent travel to client sites across Europe.
- Experience implementing and/or auditing management systems;
- A sound knowledge of information security;
- Strong and proven self-management skills, including time management and the ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently;
- The aptitude and characteristics to adapt to and thrive in a consultancy lifestyle; and
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Italian as well as English.
IT Governance is a leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions, with a special focus on cyber security and data protection. IT Governance Europe is part of GRC International Group plc. Further information can be found here.
To apply, please click the button below and send a CV and covering letter. (No agencies, please.)
Location: Home based (France or the Netherlands)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.