What can we offer you at IT Governance Europe?
About the roleThe penetration tester will conduct network infrastructure, web application, social engineering and other tests to meet client requirements. The tester is part of the full testing cycle, from scoping calls with clients to delivering the final report. Providing excellent customer service to our clients throughout the process is key. You will also support your peers with their learning and development through the knowledge and ideas you bring to the team.All our testers are encouraged to think outside the box and be pragmatic in supporting our clients.You will need:
- Working with a range of clients, from blue chip to SME, in a variety of fields, offering an existing set of challenges to meet clients’ requirements.
- A flexible working environment with a mix of client-site and home-based working, enabling a good work–life balance.
- Being part of a sociable, collaborative team with a range of skills and experience.
- Great personal and career development opportunities, including support and sponsorship to gain industry-standard qualifications (CREST/Tigerscheme).
- Utilisation levels that enable personal development time.
- The chance to attend industry events and presentations.
- The opportunity to multi-skill and move into other areas of technical consultancy such as incident response and forensics.
- The opportunity to mentor trainees, encouraging them to gain qualifications and experience.
The nature of the role means you are required to undergo security clearance checks and must be eligible to work in the Ireland without visa sponsorship.About usIT Governance Europe is a leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions, with a special focus on cyber resilience, data protection, ISO 27001 and cyber security.To apply, please click the button below and send a CV and covering letter. (No agencies, please.)Remuneration: CompetitiveBasis: Full-time/permanentLocation: Home-based in Dublin, Ireland with frequent travel to client sitesWe are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.
- Industry-recognised penetration testing qualifications, such as CREST CPSA/CRT or equivalent (e.g. CHECK/Tigerscheme);
- Experience in leading penetration tests;
- Experience in application and internal and external infrastructure testing; and
- Strong report-writing skills, particularly writing executive summaries/technical reports.
Internal Ref: TBC