We have an exciting opportunity for a solutions developer to join GRC International Group and its subsidiaries and deliver efficiency through automation, tailoring system configuration and improving system use.
This is a wide-ranging role that requires .NET development skills and the ability to quickly get to grips with a variety of systems and business processes.
Your key duties will include:
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Working with business analysts and engaging end users to establish requirements and ensure solutions are fit for purpose;
- Developing tested, reliable software solutions to improve process automation and integration;
- Providing realistic estimates, and planning and delivering work according to deadlines; and
- Keeping up to date with the latest tools, technologies and techniques that will enable us to deliver solutions faster and more efficiently.
Strong business and process analysis skills, and experience in Salesforce platform development or integration are desirable. Experience in SharePoint, Office 365 application development and PowerShell/infrastructure automation would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience designing and developing enterprise software in C# and ASP.NET MVC;
- An understanding of ESB or messaging solutions;
- Knowledge of architectural concepts; and
- A strong focus on software quality, particularly experience with unit testing.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would like to hear from you. To apply, please click the button below and send a CV and covering letter. (No agencies, please.)
Remuneration: Upto £50,000 per annum dependent on experience
Basis: Full time/permanent
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire (CB7)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.
Internal Ref: TBC