We are seeking a passionate channel marketing executive to play a key role in executing the channel marketing strategy alongside the wider team. You will:
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of delivering marketing plans and content, ideally within a channel environment. Attention to detail and an eye for quality are key, as are excellent written and verbal communication skills.This is a brilliant opportunity for a confident marketing professional. If you are passionate about marketing, then we would love to hear from you.To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter using the button below. (No agencies, please.)Remuneration: CompetitiveBasis: Full time/permanentLocation: Office based – Ely, Cambridgeshire (CB7)We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.
- Contribute to and execute the channel marketing strategy;
- Support the launch of our customer loyalty scheme;
- Manage the process of co-branding marketing materials for partners;
- Edit and publish partner newsletters and announcements;
- Manage and develop partner web pages on the IT Governance websites;
- Assist with the research, development, implementation and upkeep of a partner portal; and
- Help create videos promoting both the IT Governance partner programme and IT Governance products, with a partner focus.
Internal Ref: TBC