We are seeking an experienced and motivated relationship manager to join our sales team in Drogheda. The EU Relationship Management team comprises trusted advisors who are mandated to deliver superior service that a client could not get elsewhere. It means giving the client a feeling of trust and security, and building a long-term partnership through which we can offer exceptional value and be on hand for every step of their growth.
As a relationship manager, you will take responsibility for:
The ideal applicant will:
- Managing both inbound and outbound B2B sales calls as instructed;
- Growing revenue, gross margin and sales mix of products, recurring opportunities and customer satisfaction within your portfolio of clients;
- Raising and managing issues and concerns relating to managed accounts;
- Conveying clear information to clients regarding fee structures, industry rules and regulations, security and compliance matters, product information and project progress; and
- Seeking out PR opportunities, references and case studies.
To apply, please click the button below and send a CV and covering letter. (No agencies, please.)
- Be highly client focused with solid experience proactively/reactively managing commercially and strategically important clients;
- Demonstrate an understanding of and a willingness to uphold customer-centricity values;
- Have proven experience in growing an existing business portfolio of clients; and
- Be commercially aware with the ability to think strategically and identify new opportunities.
Remuneration: Competitive, including discretionary commission scheme
Basis: Full time/permanent
Location: Office based, Drogheda We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.
Internal Ref: TBC