We have an opportunity for a senior management accountant to join our established finance team and play a key role in delivering our management accounts. Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Assisting with the setup of newly incorporated subsidiary companies, both from a compliance and reporting perspective;
- Building and owning regular reporting of key financial information, including monthly management accounts, budgets and other KPIs;
- Working directly with the Group Finance Director, Group Finance Controller, Group Reporting Accountant and senior management on individual projects to improve the flow of financial information;
- Introducing controls and processes to ensure tax and regulatory compliance in the UK and overseas territories; and
- Liaising with external professional advisors and assisting with year-end accounts/audit and tax requirements.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would like to hear from you! To apply, please click the button below and send a CV and covering letter. (No agencies, please.)
- Be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant;
- Have a strong technical background (either from public practice or a technical role within our industry);
- Understand financial systems and possess good IT skills;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be able to manage projects and meet deadlines; and
- Have advanced Microsoft Office skills – particularly Excel.
Basis: Full time/permanent
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire (CB7)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.
Internal Ref: TBC